Legal consultancy and assistance
6 steps for establishing a non-governmental organization in Romania:
1. We acquire and take over from the Ministry of Justice:
- Denomination reservation – acquired within 5 working days as from the application submission day. Validity: 3 months as from its issuance day.
2. We draft and certify:
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (5-6 copies)
- Articles of Association (5-6 copies);
- Commodatum contract related to the office (5-6 copies).
- Commodatum contract – if the location owner does not charge rent;
- Lease contract – if the location owner does charge rent;
- Assent of the neighbours having walls coincident with the walls of the apartment (house) – office;
- Assent of the Association of Owners/ Tenants – as the case may be.
4. Establishment of patrimony:
- we deposit to the bank, on your behalf, your share capital.
5. We submit the file to the Court of Law:
- we pay file submission related charges and judicial stamp;
- we are granted the term of 3 days, maximum one week;
- we attend the judgement session by which your non-governmental organization is established;
6. We achieve the release of the civil hearing report (decision) by which your non-governmental organization is established and we record your non-governmental organization with the Registry of Associations and Foundations.
For our full services offer please access also other sections of our site infiintare firma.com and please contact us to request a price offer.